Re: [Gnu-arch-users] list archives

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:45:55 +0900

    Tom> The _last_ step of migrating off fifthvision.net --- would
    Tom> anyone care to host a (now static) archive of the old
    Tom> arch-users list?

I'll be happy to preserve the data, and if it's not too big (< 50MB),
host it for public access myself.  On past form, tux.org would
definitely be willing to host it, but with the complications of not
being root, I'd want somebody else to do the care and feeding
(pipermail, right?---XEmacs doesn't use pipermail for our archives, so
I'd have to book up), even though I'd expect it to be minimal.

I've mailed michael under separate cover to set up the details.

Regards,
Steve