Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Forward: .d files are "apparent source files" by de

From: Douglas Philips
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Forward: .d files are "apparent source files" by default
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:15:41 -0400

On Thursday, Aug 28, 2003, at 07:31 US/Eastern, Samium Gromoff wrote:
        tla tree-lint reports files with the .d extension to be
 "apparent source files" with the default settings.

        Is it wise to have such a default in the light of that they are
 generated dependency files by a common convention?

Perhaps common convention if your world is projects only using C/C++.
I really rather not have tla/arch bias towards any particular "kind" of project (where kind refers to sources, hmmm, I wonder how the defaults handle .tex, .aux, .dvi... hafta go look when I can get the latest 1.1pre code...)

<D\'gou