[Gnu-arch-users] ANN: tla_load_dirs

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ANN: tla_load_dirs
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:56:51 -0500

Hello,

I have posted version 1.0.0 of this program.  The description reads:

 Tom Lord's arch/tla system is capable of importing upstream directories
 into a tla archive for some archives,  For situations where the upstream
 renames or moves files and directories on a regular basis, version
 information can be lost.
 .
 tla-load-dirs works with tla to import these things and preserve
 changes.  It works on a principle similar to Subversion's
 svn_load_dirs.

It requires only Python 2.3 and tla to run.  You may download it from
address@hidden/tla-load-dirs--head--1.0.
address@hidden is http://arch.complete.org/projects and is
DAV-aware.

As I am a developer for Debian, I have also uploaded .debs to Debian, which
should appear within a few weeks.  In the meantime, you can roll your own
.deb package -- that archive contains all the debian/ files necessary to do
so.

Thanks,
John