[Gnu-arch-users] Re: --skip-present implemented

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: --skip-present implemented
Date: 09 Sep 2003 14:36:22 +0900

Hah, hah, I just tried my tla with your --skip-present patch, and it
does _exactly_ the right thing for me...!

I do `pure merges' from my auxilarly branches to my main branch, and
then later want to just do a normal merge from the main branch to the
aux branches, but star-merge always gets completely confused by the
previous pure merges (and of course replay just gets conflicts).
Now I can just do replay --skip-present to do the main->aux merges!

Thanks much,

-Miles
--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.