Re: archive registration (was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: archive registration (was: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: ViewARCH-0.0.2)
Date: 11 Sep 2003 14:58:41 +0900

Doran Moppert <address@hidden> writes:
> > [*] See address@hidden/tla-tools--devo--0/tla-file-log'.
..
> Speaking for myself, yes: the arch namespace makes sense to me like this.
> In my mind the -- could be as easily exchanged for : / or any number of
> characters, the important thing is the (location)(item)(path) syntax.

Yeah; it seems nice to just use the same separator though -- arch
notation already uses `/' to separate archive from revision, it seems a
natural extension to do the same for for files (virtually) inside the
revision.

> But to bring up a chestnut: where is address@hidden
> published?

Currently:  http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)