[Gnu-arch-users] please help with untagged-source credits

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] please help with untagged-source credits
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:53:38 -0700 (PDT)

There is a patch floating around somewhere out there that causes
untagged files with explicit mode to not prevent a commit.

It was the popularity of that patch that led me to think about
implementing untagged-source right away -- but I haven't saved a
reference to that patch and have no idea who wrote it.

Will someone please tell me about that patch so that I can add an
=THANKS note?