[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla update
Date: 12 Sep 2003 23:23:57 +0900

Michael Teichgräber <address@hidden> writes:
> In such a case, and if only messages that are written by the update
> command would start in column 0, it could look like this:
>
> * setting aside local changes temporarily
>   + linting the source tree
>   + computing changeset   *)
>   + no changes to revert

It would be nice to have such structured output (though in this
particular case it'd be better to just omit the whole mess whne there
are no local changes).

The changes would be fairly pervasive though, I think (there are a lots
of places that print stuff, and it currently all uses simple print
statements).  Hello patch conflicts... :-)

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?