[Gnu-arch-users] making a public mirror

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] making a public mirror
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:44:19 -0700

It seems that creating a mirror wants to change my definition of the original archive (judging by http://regexps.srparish.net/tutorial-tla/shared-and-public- archives.html).

How does one publish a read-only view of an archive and still be able to work on the archive? I attempted to set the name of the archive on the make-archive commandline, but archive-mirror gave the following error:

        arch_archive_connect: attempt to connect to wrong mirror

Sorry for the flood of questions...still trying to learn The Arch Way(tm).

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>