[Gnu-arch-users] Weird errors from misspecified archive (cduffy)

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Weird errors from misspecified archive (cduffy)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:07:41 +0900

    David> address@hidden/cscvs
    David> http://quackerhead.com/~duff/{archive}

    David> (With apologies to Stephen who will get this twice since I
    David> wasn't paying enough attention the first time)

Maybe it's a good thing you sent it twice, because I sure didn't get
it the first time around.  :-)  The URL is

http://quackerhead.com/~duff/{archive}/address@hidden

not

http://quackerhead.com/~duff/{archive}

I only bother to mention it because registering the latter location
gives _very_ confusing output.  Sometimes tla says

$ tla categories -A address@hidden
pfs_archive_vesion: unidentifiable archive (address@hidden)

and sometimes it says

$ tla categories -A address@hidden
pfs_archive_vesion: unidentifiable archive (ephm1)

and once it said

$ tla categories -A address@hidden
pfs_archive_vesion: unidentifiable archive (

followed by a spew of binary that locked up my kterm, so I'm not going
to try to quote it.

This and the apparent typo in "pfs_archive_vesion" have been reported
as bugs on savannah, but I wanted to mention it on arch-users in case
it's webdav- or pilot-specific.