Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:13:03 -0500

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
Robert>
Robert> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 11:29, Mark A. Flacy wrote:
>> Oh please.
>>
>> If you have a bunch of .class files, put the damned things in a jar file
>> somewhere else and put the jar file in your classpath.
Robert>
Robert> Oh right, 'change the way you work to use arch'.

No, that's "don't do stupid shit when working with java, regardless of
your version control system".

By the way: if you're going to use arch/tla, THEN YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE THE WAY
THAT
YOU WORK ANYWAYS.  Sheesh.  That happens with every version control system
out there.

Robert>
Robert> Puhlease. I'm not in that position, I was giving a plausible example.
Robert> DOn't like it? Give another example, don't try to claim there is no
Robert> problem.

That's because there isn't a problem, except for these weird scenarios that
everyone pulls out of their asses.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above