Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNUarch.org is up

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNUarch.org is up
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:25:56 +0200

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 12:18:13AM -0400, Talli Somekh wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The wiki can know be accessed at GNUarch.org. This should hopefully
> make things easier for folks looking to get info on arch...

I gather from this message that you are the admin of the gnuarch.org wiki.

You should probably update the configuration of TWiki so the
TWikiRegistration page no longer point to address@hidden
so I could know where to send and email when I loose my password.

Also, some "person in charge" (Tom?) should contact fifthvision.net
and ask them to remove the Wiki there and replace it by pointer pages
to gnuarch.org.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org