[Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: documentation as info
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:55:54 -0500

It appears to me that the anti-DocBook crowd are viewing DocBook as
presentation markup only.  If that's all that you want out of a markup
language, then Docbook is overkill.

Even so, I use DocBook for my documentation and really don't see what all
the whining is about.

 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above
 would imply that I know what I'm writing about.  Sometimes, I do!
"Yes, but every time I try to see things your way, I get a headache."