Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: BK sync ?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: BK sync ?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:21:39 +0900

    Samium>  In this way we would not need to have _anything_ to do
    Samium> with bk itself.

Right, and if you eat your hamburger at McDonald's you have nothing to
do with killing cows.  Like, if you're migrating a bk repository, bk
is at the other end of the food chain, you cannot get around it.

Jeez, just buy the freakin' license.  Apply to the FSF for a grant to
cover the expense.  (I doubt you'll get it, but it's a legitimate and
important use for FSF development funds.)

             To this end "... we mutually pledge to each other
              our Lives, our FORTUNES, and our sacred Honor."