Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Which cscvs to use?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Which cscvs to use?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:26:33 -0700

On Thursday, Sep 18, 2003, at 01:01 US/Pacific, Andreas Fuchs wrote:

address@hidden
http://quackerhead.com/~duff/{archive}/address@hidden quackerhead

works for me.

Yes, this is the one that I found. The problem is that this will be broken once it hits the archives, and if this is going to be the preferred method to get people off of CVS, it might deserve some more attention closer to the source.

        Should it be registered on the wiki archives page?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>