[Gnu-arch-users] Re: two UI usability tweak suggestions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: two UI usability tweak suggestions
Date: 19 Sep 2003 15:12:13 +0900

Robert Anderson <address@hidden> writes:
> #2:  When in a tree, allow patch-level (only) arguments to get-patch,
> with the implied command being:
>
> tla get-patch [patch-N] -> tla get-patch `tla tree-version`--[patch-N]

I'd like _all_ revision arguments to allow `patch-N', where it makes
sense (e.g. replay), presumably via a change to arch_parse_package_name
-- e.g., add a `default version' arg, which could be either 0 (requiring
fully qualified names) or a version to use for `patch-N' names.

BTW, if you don't want to make any of these tweaks, I can probably do
them this weekend (it's nice to know one way or the other though, to
avoid conflicting patches).

-Miles
--
I'd rather be consing.