[Gnu-arch-users] {arch} directory

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} directory
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:24:02 -0700

I think the directory thread kinda died of naturally with no resolution. Is there any chance of anyone budging on this stuff? The only argument that I've seen in favor of it is visibility, but there have been a few demonstrated disadvantages (including visibility).

I fear that it's going to keep coming up, so if we can't rename it, it'd be nice to at least have a strong argument in favor of it to prevent another thread like this in the future.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>