Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Patch : precomimt hook

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Patch : precomimt hook
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:03:48 -0400

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 09:34:24PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> There are many steps in the execution of a tla
> command, following your logic of introducing a new command for different
> time-steps, we'd need a bunch of different files.

I think the trick is, don't think of $1 as being a command name, think of
as being simply a name that identifies a particular place in the space of
possible tla execution paths.  All of the currently named points happen to
come after similarly named commands.

[I do think the current names are a bit misleading -- I'd rather they were
`post-commit' etc.]

-Miles
--
We live, as we dream -- alone....