[Gnu-arch-users] problem mirroring an archive

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] problem mirroring an archive
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:43:16 -0700

        I'm getting the following error:

arch-mirror: unable to acquire revision lock (internal error in archive-fs.c(fs_lock_revision)) revision: address@hidden/snippets--python--1.0--patch-118

I had run out of disk space a while ago during a mirror of this archive. I have since been unable to get it going again (plenty of free space, nothing that obviously looks like a lock or patch 118.

Well, I did get it going again by blowing away that ``branch'' and reattempting the mirror, but that's what it took.

Through the wonders of AFS, I was able to capture the broken state if anyone is interested in seeing the state of this tree.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>