[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-pqm 0.2

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla-pqm 0.2
Date: 17 Oct 2003 19:08:39 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> >     Well, let me mention Lua on this one.
> Hmmm, never saw that one before.  It looks very nice -- they seemed to
> have well resisted the usual temptation to get all wacky...

... and BTW, I think it strongly resembles awk, which (as some of you
may have noticed :-) I'm a big fan of.

`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products
 less valuable than the raw materials they were made from.'  [The Economist]