Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-pqm 0.2

From: Florian Weimer
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla-pqm 0.2
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:28:59 +0200

Colin Walters wrote:

> Hmm.  So you would basically have to do the star-merge on the client
> side, and then tar up that changeset and send it?

Yeah, sort of.

Basically, you think in terms of merging, and I in terms of committing.
I don't think the change that is submitted has to stem from a merge, it
could well be a small fix that is submitted this way.  Maube this isn't
really like the rest of the GNU arch philosphy, but it would help to
introduce GNU arch into a central repository environment, I guess.