Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more recent changes in address@hidden/tla--mainline

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] more recent changes in address@hidden/tla--mainline--1.1
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:29:53 -0400

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 03:49:16PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> In general, default to being less strict about inventory classification.
> Untagged source is now treated as backup by default.  tree-lint is
> less strict about untagged source (so you can import/commit).
>
> Move the default unrecognized regexp contents (like .o files) into
> junk.  And finally, add some commented-out junk regexps for autotools to
> the default file, so people can easily uncomment them.

It's somewhat hard to see exactly what you changed from this.

Is it essentially just changing the default to `untagged-source backup'?
For all tagging methods?

If I've explicitly used `untagged-source' in my {arch}/=tagging-method file,
I should be _completely unaffected_ by your change, right?

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products