Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch and linux 2.7
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:21:44 -0600

>>>>> "Stephen" == Stephen J Turnbull <address@hidden> writes:
Stephen>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Hedderly <address@hidden> writes:
Paul> I proclaimed one fact,
Stephen>
Stephen> "Factoid."  I see no language in the Bitkeeper License prohibiting
Stephen> bug reports and RFEs on competing SCMs.

Do you normally submit bug reports upon products that you don't use?

I'm not certain what RFE means.  Request For Enhancement?  If so, do you
normally submit request for enhancements for software that you don't use?

Just curious.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above