[Gnu-arch-users] integration branch update

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] integration branch update
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 08:19:40 +1100

New merges in the integration branch:
  http_proxy environment variable bugfix
  Colin Walters multiple-regexexp support

The original email follows:

I've started a integration branch, to hold merge-worthy code for Tom to
pull.

there is a config for it in:
address@hidden/dists--robertc-software--1.0 which is
fouund at http://people.initd.org/robertc/misc/public
in the file configs/tla/integration.

Currently there is only one forked branch:
address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1 ->
address@hidden/tla--integration--1.1, but I'll be adding
forks as needed, depending on patches.
my barch archive is where it's always been:
http://people.initd.org/robertc/arch/public

Currently, I've merged in
bugfix for 5414 (ready for pulling into the mainline)
per directory regular expression support (usable now, but some
improvements relayed to the author)
precommit hook support

I've also done a mini-sweep of the bug database, ignoring doco bugs
which I'm not yet setup to address, and given feedback on a number of
bugs.

Rob