Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Systas2LaTeX2e, any interest in continuing?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Systas2LaTeX2e, any interest in continuing?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:56:39 -0800

On Nov 12, 2003, at 18:13, eval 747 wrote:

I wrote a quick script to take Systas output and
convert it to LaTeX2e.  Since I don't have any web
server space, I can't post a URL to it.  Here's the
README I wrote for it.  It still needs work but it is
functional as it is now.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get your archive replicated onto someone else's mirror server. I can probably set something up for you.

Does anyone know of a GOOD way to produce a LaTeX
document with 1" margins?  I saw this on a FAQ.  It
works fine as far as producing 1" margins (with
pdflatex not dvips) but it makes *no* changes to the
headers and footers.  Thus they get overwritten.

        Does ``\usepackage{fullpage}'' not give you useful results?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>