[Gnu-arch-users] new to arch: 2 questions

From: Gurupartap Davis
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new to arch: 2 questions
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:46:54 -0600

Hi folks,

I've just installed arch and I'm trying to use it to manage a website...I've run into a couple cases I'm not quite sure how to handle:

1) arch doesn't seem to like .htaccess files, which are neccessary for several protected subdirectories 2) if you munge a file beyond hope of repair, how do you revert it to the last saved version? In CVS, you could just delete the file and say 'cvs update' and it would be reverted. I've tried this in arch...deleted the file and sais 'tla update', but it still thinks my tree is up to date. how do I get my file back?

Thanks,
-partap