[Gnu-arch-users] package-framework patches (detecting "weird suffix" add

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] package-framework patches (detecting "weird suffix" added by c compiler)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:16:20 +0000

Hi,

These patches have been present in my archive for some time, but I don't
know if anybody's picked up on them. I've put in some preliminary code
to deal with situations where the C compiler adds a suffix to binary
names. I believe these fix some of the problems on Cygwin, e.g. make
clean.

Patch 15 also fixes a real bug with the header compilation tests.

 % tla abrowse -s package-framework

address@hidden
  package-framework
    package-framework--devo
      package-framework--devo--1.0

[...]

        patch-7
          merge with lord

        patch-8
          detect and handle cases where the C compiler adds a suffix to binaries

        patch-9
          {gcc,library}-test now copes if the C compiler adds a suffix

        patch-10
          merge with lord

        patch-11
          rename from extradocs to simply docs