[Gnu-arch-users] `tla file-find' doesn't work without pristine trees

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] `tla file-find' doesn't work without pristine trees
Date: 09 Dec 2003 10:46:49 +0900

[I'd normally file a bug report on savannah, but obviously that's not
an option right now...]

   $ tla file-find README
   Error during call to `vu_chdir' for ./! (No such file or directory)
   PANIC: I/O error

[OTOH, `file-diffs' works fine, so it must not be too hard to fix.]

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff