[Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze
Date: 13 Dec 2003 07:19:23 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> There seems to be a rough consensus among an unofficial cabal of
> interesting people who'e expressed an opinion that the current state
> of tla--devo--1.1 should become release the tla1.1 release.

I agree, but:

  * Please merge pau's --hard-links => --link changeset.

  * Please merge my fix for trailing slash in http_proxy (this one _will_
    cause unnecessary bug reports if not fixed).

    There's one other change in my tla branch, which is very minor
    (only affects help output), so you can just star-merge from my branch.

-Miles
--
97% of everything is grunge