Re: [Gnu-arch-users] crypto signing take 2

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] crypto signing take 2
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:01:55 +1100

address@hidden/tla--gpg--1.1--patch-15

Implements signing of:
imports
changesets
logs

via a new hook
    sign-local-file)
        echo "signing local file ${UNSIGNED_FILE} for archive
${ARCH_ARCHIVE}"
        gpg -a --detach-sign ${UNSIGNED_FILE}
    ;;

There is the opportunity to refactor the archive vtable to make this
easier... but I'm not sure whether to go that route or not.... so for
now, it makes a temp copy of changesets and imports.

But it's got the key element of - working (for me at least).

Rob