Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: 1.1 feature freeze
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:16:59 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Pau Aliagas <address@hidden>
    > > Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
    > > >     >   * Please merge pau's --hard-links => --link changeset.
    > > > Ok.
    > > Thanks, but, er ... I merged from your branch, and it's wrong --
    > > it should be --link (singular), not --links.
    > > I thought Pau actually did this correctly in his patch, so I'm not sure
    > > how it ended up wrong in yours...
    > Maybe because I added the option to build-config too (I don't know if
    > Robert and Tom picked it too).

Not, that wasn't the problem.

I remade the same --hard-links => --link[s] (currently --link) change
in both `get' and `build-config' because for some reason I assumed
that you had made that change _after_ your take on revision library
paths -- so I didn't see it in the whats-missing list for your branch.