Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Automatic archive discovery, take 1

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Automatic archive discovery, take 1
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:10:53 -0600

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 14:21, Colin Walters wrote:
> The disadvantage is that you then couldn't have multiple archives with
> the same prefix mapping to two totally different URLs.  But does anyone
> really do this?  For people who wanted to, you could add a suffix to
> your email address to distinguish the two, like address@hidden,
> address@hidden

Just to chime in with asuffield: I've got address@hidden
on my laptop and address@hidden on quackerhead. Being able to
easily have repositories with different locations both linked to my
email address is, in my book, a Very Good Thing.

And what of folks with their archives publicly mirrored somewhere? Would
it have to be address@hidden and address@hidden