Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [RFC] Naming conventions

From: Alexander Deruwe
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [RFC] Naming conventions
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:26:09 +0100

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 06:08:31PM -0500, Miles Bader wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 01:03:29PM +0300, Samium Gromoff wrote:
> > In the compliance with the established arch standard, it is proposed
> > to store the deltas in $HOME/{deltas}
>
> GAh, stop with the stupid curly-braces!

Back in the days of larch, the docs used curly braces in many places.
It took me (and others too I'd guess) some time to kick the habit; it's
with a sly *wink* to the principle called 'conditioning' that I
acknowledge this style of naming arch-things persists to today. :)

Alexander

--
My public key: http://aderuwe.homelinux.org:8080/public-key.txt