[Gnu-arch-users] zsh completion for tla 1.1 now available

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] zsh completion for tla 1.1 now available
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:21:44 -0500

My Z-Shell completion for tla has finally been updated for the tla 1.1
release (wow, I was nearly 100 revisions behind after two months!). It
should now complete almost anything you'd want it to. I've also removed
commands that don't show up in "tla help", even though tla still
recognizes some of them. Suggestions and improvements are welcome!

Jason McCarty

Tarball: http://www.people.iup.edu/bclg/zsh-completion--tla-1.1.tar.gz
Arch archive: address@hidden/zsh-completion--tla--1.1
              http://complex.dyndns.org:8000/~jason/address@hidden