[Gnu-arch-users] mirrored archive screwup

From: Gurupartap Davis
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] mirrored archive screwup
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:05:17 -0600

I've got a remote mirror (sftp) of an archive that has moved...well, that is, the name of the machine it is hosted on has changed.

I initially got confused and reregistered the local (mirrored) archive before I remembered I had to modify the '-SOURCE' version. now my local archive's location is screwed up...what do I do now? The archive was created like 'tla make-archive --mirror-from myarchivename-SOURCE ~/\{archives\}' which I can't do anymore because I already have a local myarchivename (via register-archive) There doesn't seem to be an 'unregister-archive' or 'delete-archive' command, so now I'm lost :(