[Gnu-arch-users] new in tla-1.2 -- nothing!

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new in tla-1.2 -- nothing!
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:45:37 -0800 (PST)

As part of the process for merging in GPG work from Robert Collins,
I've merged in the first round of changes which simply restructure
some of the internals of tla.

In particular, the very lowest-level code for accessing local
filesystem archives has been replaced.

Rob reports having run these changes for a while.   They work ok for
me so far.   I have perturbed his changes slightly to fill in some
loose ends and for various coding standard reasons.

Will the adventerous, risk-taking users who like to track the very
latest versions please be sure to try out the latest in tla-1.2?
Nothing should be different from tla-1.1 except for the text of some
error messages.

Thanks.

-t

archive name:

  address@hidden

achive locations:

   http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
   http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/archives/address@hidden

top level project:

   dists--devo--1.0

config to build from type level project:

   configs/emf.net/devo.tla