[Gnu-arch-users] Problem when adding symlink to directory

From: Jacob Gorm Hansen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem when adding symlink to directory
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:36:01 +0100

hi,

now I am retrying with explicit mode. However, my tree contains a
directory (let's call it 'a') and a symlink to that directory (let's
call that 'b' -> 'a')

First I add 'a' which works fine. However, when I try to add 'b' I get
an error saying: attempt to id already tagged file: 'b'. So I am stuck.

What can I do here? This all worked fine in names mode...

thanks,
Jacob