Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Reverting local changes

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Reverting local changes
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:35:45 -0800

On Dec 30, 2003, at 1:57, Steve Folta wrote:

I have made local changes to a file that I need to back out of. It's that situation that you would use "rm foo; cvs update foo" for in CVS. What do
I do in tla?

I know that was explained on this list just days ago. I couldn't sworn I saved that email, but I cannot find it. And it's *still* not in the FAQ!

There's ``tla undo'' There's a trick that involves using ``tla file-diffs'' and ``patch -R'' (which sometimes does not work for me), there's a proposal for limited undo, there's ``tla file-find'' to get the pristine copy, and there's a patch I've had sitting around in feedback state on savannah for a while implementing ``tla file-revert.''

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>