Re: [Gnu-arch-users] viewarch displays no archives

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] viewarch displays no archives
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:17:09 +0000

On Jan 04 2004, Tez wrote:
> 1.)  Can I get the output of your
>         $ tla -V
>      ? ( I've not checked with tla-1.2, yet ).

I'm using the very latest tla-1.2 (but that seems to have nothing to do
with it).

> 2.)  With what uid do you invoke your httpd ?
>
>      Do you have enough permission in /tmp/test and its children ?

Doh! That was it :)

My $HOME is world readable, so I didn't even bother checking for
permissions. I should have, since arch seems to have set a strict umask
when creating those directories/files :)

Stig

--
brautaset.org