[Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch params

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch params
Date: 06 Jan 2004 18:08:24 +0900

James Blackwell <address@hidden> writes:
> Thus, I am of the opinion that tla should remain silent when good
> signatures are encountered (traditionally, tools should remain silent
> unless there is a problem).

Me too, but is there actually a way to make gpg shut up about them?
The --quiet flag doesn't have any effect in that case, and redirecting
stderr for gpg seems like a not-very-good idea...

It would be nice if gpg had a `say nothing unless something's really
wrong' mode (and presumably tla only cares about the exit status anyway).

-Miles
--
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.  [George Carlin]