Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Case insensitive weirdness.

From: David Brown
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Case insensitive weirdness.
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:47:39 -0800

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 02:34:32PM -0800, David Brown wrote:

> I had a file src/po/en_gb.po, and its appropriate tag
> src/po/.arch-ids/en_gb.po.id

It is worse than I thought.  Even if I rename the id file, tla doesn't
include this file change in the patch.

I can work around this by moving the archive over to a case-sensitive
machine.  The only work-around I can think to do this directly on the
case-sensitive machine would be to make the change as two separate
patches.

Dave