[Gnu-arch-users] strange message on tla commit

From: O. Moskalenko
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] strange message on tla commit
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:24:22 -0500

Hi,

I'm just getting started with arch. Love it :)
I'm baffled by an error message I got when <silly> trying to commit a
tree I haven't imported, yet:

"commit: tree already has no patch log entries for version"

It makes sense logically, but not grammatically. That "already" strikes
me as odd. Would anyone care to explain why it is worded this way?

Thanks,

Alex.

                                   -- Chaucer
Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                      -- BOFH