Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs

From: Nuno Ferreira
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Problem with cscvs
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:56:58 +0000

On Qua, 2004-01-14 at 17:36, Charles Duffy wrote:
> Is the repository you're working against publicly available?

Yes it is, it's :pserver:address@hidden:/home/cvs. However
it's quite large and the changeset where it's failing for me it's number
1825, so it could take you quite a while.
I think you can reproduce it by creating a cvs repository like this (not
tested):
- import a directory as a new cvs module
- add a subdirectory and a new file in that directory, commit
- remove the file, commit again
- make a new checkout (this will checkout without the created dir) and
use this dir to import the cvs repository with cscvs

--
Nuno