Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re-linking to revlib implemented

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re-linking to revlib implemented
Date: 15 Jan 2004 12:50:46 -0500

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 10:17, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> With CVS, you can add commands in your ~/.cvsrc. For example, mine contains
>
> diff -u
> cvs -z 3
>
> which means to use fast compression (-z 3) for every CVS command and
> unified output format (-u) for cvs diff.
>
> Maybe it would be a good idea to add this to Arch too, so that we could
> write:
>
> get --link
> buildcfg --link
> changes --link

You can also use a wrapper script like aba to get the same effect.  Then
you can invoke tla directly if you want to avoid the prefix.

In fact, I'd be happy to add explicit support for command prefixes to
aba.

Aaron

address@hidden/aba--mainline--1.0
http://www.sourcecontrol.net/~abentley/archives/tlasrc/