Re: [Gnu-arch-users] accessing mirrors

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] accessing mirrors
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:35:44 +1100

    Robert> On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 08:42, Brian May wrote:
    >> Is there any way of getting read/write access in addition to
    >> mirrored access on the one computer?

    Robert> Yes, re-register the archive as needed.

    Robert> BTW, what version where you using to do this? IIRC we
    Robert> check for such insanity...

IIRC, some of the commits were made with version 1.1, and others were
made with the 1.2 arch tree. ie, recently.

Some of the commits have checksums, I think this is a reliable
indication that the problem still exists (unless it only recently has
been fixed).

Sorry, I can't remember what version the initial import was; I think
it was 1.1, it might have been older. Is there anything I can check?

Is there a problem with the mailing list? I haven't got any mail now
for two days. Seems a bit unusual.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>