[Gnu-arch-users] integration still broken

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] integration still broken
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:20:40 +1100

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 10:31, Tom Lord wrote:
> No can do, pardner.  You're branch commits the moral sin of BREAKING
> MKPATCH.

Right. We've got it down to two separate breakage:

1) inode-sigs are -already- broken.
I've added a test case to pick this up if any patch logic depends on
inode sigs in the future, and disabled the perf tweak that used it.
2) mkpatch is differently fucked.
I've setup the changeset-tests to run in-build-tree automatically.

abently is on a fix to 1's root cause, AIUI. I'm tracking down 2).

Rob