[Gnu-arch-users] ANNOUNCE: arch-pqm 0.4

From: Colin Walters
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ANNOUNCE: arch-pqm 0.4
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:29:41 -0500

Hi,

I'm happy to announce arch-pqm 0.4.  This is the project formerly known
as tla-pqm.  It has been renamed, since thanks to Walter Landry there is
now some support for ArX, in addition to tla.

I've been testing it with tla, and it seems to work fine. ArX people -
I'd appreciate if you could test it.

First of all, the web page is moved here:

http://web.verbum.org/arch-pqm/

My branch has been correspondingly renamed to:
address@hidden/arch-pqm--main--0

There's been a number of improvements.  Here's a
mostly-but-not-guaranteed-to-be-complete list:

* Rename to arch-pqm [Colin Walters]
* Tentative support for ArX [Walter Landry]
* New tla-submit-merge script included [Robert Collins]
* Documentation for all config file options [Robert Collins]
* Testsuite fixes [Robert Collins, Gergely Nagly, Colin Walters]
* New --cron option for not erroring out/blocking on lockfiles [Colin Walters]
* New dont_set_home variable [Robert Collins]
* Updates to the manual for the above changes [Colin Walters, Robert Collins]

Comments, questions, and bug reports can be sent to me, Robert Collins,
or to address@hidden