Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Two Wikis

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Two Wikis
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:04:55 -0800

On Jan 21, 2004, at 7:54, O. Moskalenko wrote:

Do you want to keep the same structure in the moved pages? I assumed so
and started moving "Why Use Arch".

The most confusing/annoying thing for me on the old wiki is all of the links to links.

        For example, to find viewarch:

        Go to www.gnuarch.org
        Scroll down to ``ArchBrowsers,'' click it
        This takes you to a link called ``ArchBrowsers,'' click it
        etc...

Links to links just make the process take longer. My vote is not to keep this part of the structure, at least.

--
Dustin Sallings