[Gnu-arch-users] checksum error on plain http

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] checksum error on plain http
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:39:55 -0800

I've got an archive that, if checked out locally, will work just fine, but if I use plain HTTP (not webdav), I get the following error:

corrupt archive
  name: address@hidden
  location: http://bsdboy.west.spy.net/arch-mirrors/projects/
  revision: hacks--tla--1.1--base-0

The revision's fine, all the checksums match, but it breaks when using plain http. Has anyone else seen such a problem?

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>