Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Q: publicly accessible archives?

From: lode . leroy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Q: publicly accessible archives?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:17:28 +0100 (CET)

> On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 19:02, address@hidden wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> does anyone know of a public {arch} archive that contains
>> the hello-world sample from the tutorial?
>
> Try
> http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/archives/address@hidden

ok. that one works.

When reading the tutorial, I was under the impression that tla would
(should?) also work when the archives are stored on a non-DAV http server.

Can anyone clarify why the archives at

http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden

do not work, but those at

http://arch.quackerhead.com/~lord/archives/address@hidden

do?

What's the difference? On closer look, both servers are DAV-capable!

http://arch.quackerhead.com reports:
Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux PHP/4.1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.9
OpenSSL/0.9.6g DAV/1.0.3

http://regexps.srparish.net reports:
Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) DAV/1.0.3

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be