[Gnu-arch-users] Re: PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)

From: Greek0
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:50:43 +0100

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:23:14 +0100 (CET)
address@hidden wrote:

> anyway, is there any interest in getting this into a stable,
> dependable shape, as a solution for arch on cygwin?
Yes. It's definitly the best approach I've seen so far.

Though, I've got a problem again :(
When I'm following the tutorial I get an error as soon as I change any
file in my checked-out tree:
corrupt pristine (failed inode signature validation)
        archive: address@hidden
        revision: hello-world--mainline--0.1--base-0
        directory
/home/Greek0/wd/hello-world/{arch}/++pristine-trees/unlocked/hello-worl
d/hello-world--mainline/hello-world--mainline--0.1/address@hidden
-example/hello-world--mainline--0.1--base-0
You should remove this prisitine from your tree.

As said before, it happens as soon as I change anything in my
checked-out tree. Deleting the prisitine doesn't solve the problem. I
had the same problem when using tla from linux on an smbmounted windows
partition. My partition type is FAT32, I don't know, if that's the
problem. OS is Windows XP Pro.

Greetings,
Greek0